We want you to be super stoked about your new board. If you aren't, please fill out a Return Authorization to get the return process started. Returns must be initiated within 30 days after purchase and the product must be unused and include all original packaging.
How do I return a board?
- Visit our RETURNS CENTER
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Return must be initiated within 30 days from the date of purchase
- Items must be in unused and re-sellable condition
- Item must include the original packaging with all the tags intact and no signs of riding or wear
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Any used merchandise
- Final sale items, including Pre-Thrashed boards
- Shipping charges (either paid by customer or incurred by GoldCoast) will not be refunded
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty or damaged, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivery date.
What are the refund options?
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method. It may take a few business days for the return to show on your credit card account.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request. DO NOT ship a board back without a return authorization. Refunds will not be given to items returned without authorization.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.